"She's sweet, kind, giving, helpful and, most importantly, DETERMINED - all the characteristics of a well rounded Fifth Grade student.
This student has excelled in all subject areas throughout the school year, especially Reading and Language Arts.
She's also a recipient of A/B Honor Roll - What an accomplishment!
She is always working hard and gets the job done the FIRST time.
She has the will, drive and determination to attend college in the future and WILL be very successful in life.
It is my pleasure to present the Principal's Award to . . .
Marlyn with her trophies and her 5th Grade Teacher, Mrs. Holland
Marlyn also received the Great American Challenge Award. The requirements for this award were:
- Recite from memory the 50 states and capitals in alphabetical order
- Recite from memory The Gettysburg Address
- Sing or recite from memory the first verse of the Star-Spangled Banner
- Recite from memory the Preamble of the Constitution
- Write, spell, punctuate, and recite the Pledge of Allegiance in class
- Recite from memory the first and last names of the Presidents of the U.S. in order of their Presidency
I'm so proud of my girl as she "Moves On" from Elementary to Middle School!